Select from a number of available countertop options below. Designed to handle any type of chemical spill and environment. All work surface are SEFA for certified for best practices and corrosion. Tested by UL to comply with California and other fire ratings. Contact our friendly Support Team for a free lab design consultation, (833)-392-3462.
Our countertops are built using 18 gauge stainless steel. Available with wood core or clean room, 100% stainless steel under core. To prevent water from penetrating the wood core, all edges have been welded and a brushed finish to hide scratches and for upkeep.
Designed and manufactured to meet the highest standards in the industry. Using a durable Epoxy resin allows the countertop to resist head and chemical spills. Tested under the harshest condition shows an Epoxy countertop will resist discoloration, blistering and cracking. Thanks to Epoxy’s rich color and chemical resistance properties there is no need to depend on surface coating for protection or use.
Similar to HPL, ESD laminate has a carbon layer to dissipate static. ESD dissipation rates are greater than 10/6th but less than 10/9th. Two ground bolts are placed on each side of the countertop to prevent ESD.
Optional grounding banana jack and ground wires are available.
A solid black chemical resistant composite, thermo-fused under heat and pressure to form the entire thickness of the top. It is designed for use as countertops, pegboards and reagent racks. Phenolic Resin will not stain or etch when exposed to most chemicals or solvents.
Showing no effect when subjected to these common laboratory chemicals: Nitric Acid 30%, Acetic Acid 98%, Hydrofluoric Acid 48%, Sulfuric Acid 33%, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Phosphoric Acid 85%, and others.
– Option: Where chemical resistance is not as critical
– Option: Resistant to a large number of aggressive chemicals as identified by SEFA
– Inherent antibacterial properties without the addition of microbial additives.
– Black has a better lead time than other colors
– Beveled edges on all 4 sides.
HPL (High-Pressure Laminate) is a very common material used for workbench countertop, shelves, carts, etc. It is very common to have a standard laminate upper or lower shelf when using an ESD work surface.
– Standard 180 degree rolled front edge used for all work surfaces
– All other edges are laminated with 1mm PVC edging
– Epoxy resin tops are 1″ thick and come with a 3/16 beveled front edge
– Phenolic resin or Trespa tops are 3/4′ thick and come with 3/16 beveled edge
– Stainless steel tops are formed over a 1.125 thick industrial particle board core.
– ESD laminate is made on the same construction as HPL tops
– Non-porous, Homogeneous material
– The material maintains the same composition throughout the part
– Water proof, stain proof
– 1/2″ thick material comes standard 30″ deep
– Hardness: 55
– Tensile strength: 4,200psi
Chemical-Resistant Laminate is produced for worktops and cabinet surfacing in intermediate-type laboratories where weight or cost constraints rule out slate, epoxy or stainless steel; the possibility of chemical spills rules out conventional high- pressure decorative laminate; or where a trend-aware colored or patterned surface is desired. Chemsurf is also recommended in areas where indiscriminate use of a variety of cleaning agents may be used.
All worksurfaces come with a .125 chamfer front edge.